Saturday, August 25, 2007







I was going out to take a picture of my garden to send to you guys. Lexi, I thought you would like to see my flowers, and Becky, just know that I always will plant green peppers, just in case you come along. But as I was returning in the house, I almost stepped on a SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed at Garth to come and get it. I told him to not let it live another minute. But Dad decided that Cutler would just love it. So he caught it in a bucket and called Cutler. He is hurrying right over to get it. (Just as long as it is not on MY YARD!!!!!!!!)

3 comments:

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

is whats funny is that the second i saw the garden picture i said "oooh the zeenas are so pretty! i love it!" and then i read that you put that picture in there just for me. thanks mom.
was it a gardner snake or a real one? it looked huge in the picture. yuck! do you remember when you cussed at jesse for scaring you with a fake snake? i do.

Lyric Payne said...

Mom never cusses...except at Jesse! I can't believe Dad caught the snake. I'm thoroughly impressed!

Trisha said...

Sandi, Green with envy (like my tomatoes) over your beautiful garden!
You are Super Woman!